Become a Tutor
Do you have a passion for teaching and relevant experience and/or qualifications in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities or subject specialisms?
TCES Home Learning has many opportunities for tuition, whether it be teaching face-to-face or remotely, and are always looking to increase the number of highly trained and motivated staff we have.
Please fill in our form at the bottom of the page and forward it to homelearning@TCES.org.uk.
If we think that you would be a good fit then TCES Home Learning would welcome the chance to meet you face-to-face at a later date, to discuss your application form and help you get to know us.
Meet Sabrina, a TCES Home Learning Tutor.
Sabrina tells us what it's like to be a Home Learning Tutor - from the rewarding work and successes of her pupils to the role's flexibility that supports her busy home life.
Documentation Required for Application
Full documentation checks are completed during the interview and we strive to obtain original or certified copies of all required documentation.
- Passport and one other form of identification e.g.: birth certificate, drivers’ licence
- A clean, Enhanced DBS issued within a year and/or on the DBS update service. A new DBS check will be undertaken each year and if a staff member chooses not to renew this check, they will not be permitted to continue working for TCES Home Learning
- Right to work in the UK (for non-EU nationals)
- Teaching Qualifications (if applicable)
- If an applicant is new to the UK, they must produce a certified police clearance from their last country of residence. They are cleared to work on this for six months from the issue date providing an OBS application is completed upon registration no later than three months after entry to the UK.
- Proof of Address in the UK
- A full registration form to verify information, emergency contacts etc
- Terms and Conditions relating to Code of Conduct, professional standards, hours of work etc
- Signed declarations include Child Protection Policy, Data Protection, Confidentiality agreement & equal opportunities statement